Thursday, September 04, 2008

So here I am in the Fourmile Travel Management Area, a fancy government name for an area where for wheeling is allowed, overlooking the Arkansas River Valley with just the perfect light for a photo and low and behold the memory card is full. So the low rez celly camera had to step in resulting in a less than desirable photo or so I thought. I ended up liking the photo anyway because the low rez of the celly camera made the image look kind of like a painting. Still if the A80 was ready for action, this would have been my favorite photo ever of the Arkansas River Valley. I guess it will do. September 2007.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, the low rez image enlarged looks fantastic. Maybe, unbeknownst to you, the photo gods had a reason for you to go with the low rez camera. Wow, what a shot. It DOES look like an oil painting. Ya always gotta experiment with stuff. You have no idea how many times an "accident" has happened with one of my photoshopped images where its been for the better and I've learned from it.

I like that low rez look. It looks toally professional and if you hadn't written about what happened, I would have thought you totally planned it that way.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Yeah very nice picture. Wish I were living out there.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Whitenoise said...

very pretty

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home